Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ThIs WeEkS uPdAtE!!

Kadence always thinks she needs to have her picture taken with Hadlee.
We have a small corner shower in one bathroom and a BIG tub in the other bathroom. After giving Hadlee a couple baths in the big tub I decided it was too hard to reach her. So we have been bathing her in the shower in her baby bathtub. One day I realized she was getting too big for it and that she didn't know how to splash, because there was no room or enough water in the baby bathtub to do so. So I felt bad for her and went and bought this tub seat. She loves it and so do her sisters! They LOVE to have baths together. Hadlee seems amazed with everything that is going on in the tub and loves to SPLASH!!
Having fun in the tub!
The girls were so excited when it finally snowed. They take turns pulling each other around on the sled. They have been out in it everyday and still love it!
All bundled up!

4 comments:

The Sevy's said...

Your girls are TOO cute! Oh and we got your christmas card the other day. What a pretty family photo!Thanks for thinking of us. Happy Holidays!

heather said...

Hadlee looks so cute in her little tub. It's just crazy how big she has gotten.

Jamie said...

How fun! What cute pictures. I feel bad we have barely even been in the snow. It is just too cold and we didn't really get that much.. so maybe next snow day right!

Anonymous said...

I love the bath tub seat--where did you get that? Let me know: melodie124@hotmail.com Poor Corwin would love to sit up in the tub to minimize the splashing in his face by his big sisters!
Have a Merry Christmas!