Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

6 mOnThS aLrEaDy :(

I know I already used this picture, but it is just too dang cute!

We just got back from Hadlee's 6 month check up, here are her stats:
Weight: 17 lbs. 1 oz. - 64%

Height: 26 1/2 inches - 71%

Head circumference: 16 1/2 inches - 31%

Overall she is doing really good. She hasn't mastered sitting up by herself yet, but she is rolling and scooting everywhere. She had gotten up on her knees a few times, but it will probably be a month before she is crawling. We just love her to pieces!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Lacey,

I wanted to get your email address so I can add ya to the list when I change over to private. I noticed that you check out our blog from time to time. I asked Marci to give me your address, but she has been in Vegas and probably forgot. Also, I think Megan looks in on us from time to time (at least I assume the Virginia person looking is her?)Do you think she would mind if you gave me her email so I can invite her as well. I enjoy catching up with everyone via blogs and wouldn't want to leave anyone out who does the same.

Cute, cute family-Kadence is a mini Megan in my opinion. I love it!

Merry Christmas!

Holly

Jamie said...

What cute pictures! I haven't blogged in a while so they were all new for me and all so cute. I got your Christmas card which was super cute thanks! I love how chunky Hadlee is. She weighs more than Brinlee did at one year. I wish she would gain some more weight. I don't know what she is now...I take her to her 18month check in a couple of weeks. so We'll see. Cute blog by the way!