Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

FaMiLy PiCtUrEs!!

We finally got our family pictures taken about a month ago, and I'm finally getting around to posting some of my favorites, so here you go. I think they turned out pretty good, and I think my girls are adorable!!

































4 comments:

Nichole said...

They are so cute. I love the one on the steps with the girls and the baby is smiling. So cute. Aubrey looks so grown up. And I still can't believe how much Kadence reminds me of you. Did you just have someone local take them.They turned out really fun.

peterson said...

I love the family pictures, they are darling. Your girls are so pretty!

Shanelle said...

They turned out so nice! You have the cutest little girls!

heather said...

These are great. You all look so beautiful.