Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

CaTcHiNg Up!!

So I'm finally catching up. It seems like we have been running crazy for the past 10 days. We had a great Thanksgiving. The dads and kids had a fun time playing football, and going skeet shooting. The moms and the kids made gingerbread houses. Friday morning we headed to Idaho. Aubrey complained she didn't feel well, and ended up throwing up three times before we got there. Everyone was tired of the car by the time we got there. The funeral was really nice, and I am so glad we were able to go. Tyrell visited with a lot of his cousins that he hasn't seen in years. I started getting sick, and by Sunday morning I could hardly talk. Hadlee was pretty crabby, which is so unlike her. She has had a runny/stuffy nose, and I wonder if she is getting teeth. We headed home on Sunday, it was a LONG day! The kids were still tired of the car. Tyrell has been working 10-12 hour days and is working tomorrow as well, and will probably have the same schedule next week. Yesterday I took the girls to the dentist in Cedar. They did great and have no cavities!! It was Kadence's first time at the dentist. She was a little nervous, but did awesome. At about 10 pm Kadence woke up and threw up, then Aubrey woke up at 11:30 pm and did the same. Kadence has thrown up 4 time this morning, but I thing she is feeling better now. So I have been doing laundry ALL day! I was starting to feel better, but now I feel like I am getting worse. Hadlee is still about the same, and Tyrell feels like he might be getting something as well. Oh well, were surviving!

Playing football at Grandpa and Grandma's
Nice goal post
Tyrell's grandpa Hebdon passed away when he was six. He is buried in the same cemetery that his Grandpa Belnap was buried. It was freezing cold at the burial, but we wanted to show it to the girls.
Making gingerbread houses
It was our ward party on Tuesday. Kadence is scared to death of Santa and didn't want to see him. As we were leaving she said wait I didn't get to tell Santa I wanted a kitty, so we caught him before he left and I had to tell him what she wanted. She wouldn't sit on his lap, and she really wanted the m&m's.
Aubrey was so shy, she told him what she wanted, but wouldn't really look at him.
Hadlee slept through the whole thing, which is probably good! She looks like she is holding on to her m&m's tight.

3 comments:

Shilo said...

What a rough little while!! That is not fun...hope everyone gets feeling better soon!! I love the pics of your girls with Santa!! Hadlee looks so big!!

Megan said...

Yuck! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon. We have the sick bugs here to, but not as bad as you.

Nichole said...

Sorry you were all sick. That is how we have been around here this last month. Finally we are getting better. Looks like you have been having fun though. Happy Holidays!