Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HeLp!!

So I can't figure out how to change the pink section of my blog, I thought it would just change over to what it showed when I picked out this template (green), but it didn't. what am I doing wrong???

4 comments:

heather said...

The only thing I can think of is changing your background color to white. In Fonts and colors you should be able to do this. Or it might be the template that you have chosen. Hope this helps.

Nichole said...

Did you change it with HTML or something else? You change the pink part in the HTML. Go to HTML then scroll down to Outer Wrapper and after the little parenthesis or whatever it is called type this {background-image:url(http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh164/Nichole_Jensen/Vellum.png);background-repeat:repeat-xy;
This is actually from my photobucket account, but don't mind if you use it. I can give you the info if you want to use other stuff on it. The other option is starting from scratch and start fresh with a new template then change the background. Call me if you need help. I would be happy to help you out.We will be in Gunnison this weekend so you can call me down there to.

Anonymous said...

make sure your template setting is changed to minima...that's my only guess.

See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

make sure your template setting is changed to minima...that's my only guess.

See you guys soon!