Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

In LoViNg MeMoRy!!

Tyrell's grandpa Belnap passed away on Monday night. I didn't know him very well, because they live in Idaho and we didn't make it up that way very often, but my kids refer to him as the "funny" grandpa. Aubrey remembers that he always teased her as well as everyone else, so that's why she called him that. He always had to "goose" your side, and it always made me jump. I always thought he had the prettiest blue eyes, they seemed to twinkle! He was a great man, husband, father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. He will be greatly missed. I stole these pictures off of a couple of Tyrell's cousin's blogs, I hope they don't mind. I was to lazy to find the ones I have and scan them onto my computer.




0 comments: