Stewart grandkids
Kadence-Emerson-Hadlee-Parker-Zach-Aubrey-Laurynn

Hadlee the tiger

Kadence the fairy

All dressed up!

Aubrey's Halloween parade, she is the one in the blue dress

Aubrey as Cinderella

Our pumpkins

Hadlee and her pumpkin

Hadlee checking out her pumpkin

Digging out the guts

Helping grandpa in the garden
6 comments:
Cute Halloween pictures. I love the baby pumpkin, what a great idea!
Your kids look so cute! I can't believe how adorable your girls are. Looks like a fun halloween!
Hadlee makes a cute cubby tiger! Aubrey and Kadence look really cute too. Oh and love the pumpkins!
Hadlee makes a cute cubby tiger! Aubrey and Kadence look really cute too. Oh and love the pumpkins!
I love Hadlee and her baby pumpkin!! That is so cute!! All your girls look adorable all dressed up!! So much fun!! I can't wait to see Hadlee (and everyone else) - 6 weeks 'til we come to Utah (but who's counting)!!
Fun, Fun! I love everyone's customes. Hadlee's baby pumpkin reminds me of Wilson on Castaway.
Post a Comment