Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

HaDlEe AnD eLk!!

So a few weeks ago I told you a story about an elk we ran across. Well Sunday I decided to go up to my parents and we ran across these elk at 10:30 in the morning. I swear it is the same male elk we saw a few weeks ago, and he had six cow elk with him. As soon as I saw them I stopped the car so the girls could see them and then I had to get in the back to get my camera, at this time they were a little spooked, and started heading up the hill. I wish I had my camera sitting up front with me and I could have got some better pictures, but oh well. Click to make them larger and you can see that the elk is pretty good sized.




I got Hadlee's high chair out this past weekend, she looks so big in it, even though her arms barely reach over the top. She had a great time sitting in it watching everyone and playing with her toys.

1 comments:

Rebecs said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandpa Stewart. As for the elk, impressive and to possibly see them twice?!?? Hadlee is sure growing and is as cute as the other two beauties!