Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FaReWeLl To GrAnDpA sTeWaRt

A couple hours ago my grandpa Stewart passed away. Thankfully I was able to take my girls to visit him on Monday. At that point I didn't know he was dying, I just thought he was sick. I'm glad I had the chance to see him one more time. He was a great man, a wonderful doctor, grandfather, husband. He loved his wife dearly, he was so worried about her these past few days and her broken heart. He will be greatly missed by many. We love you grandpa!!

Grandpa riding the military float. Fourth of July 2007.
3 generations

Our family with grandpa and grandma in July 2008 celebrating Hadlee's blessing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if you remember us. I just found your blog through Jaime Hill's. I can't believe how big your kids are! It seems like forever since the SUU
2nd ward days! I am sorry to hear about your Grandpa.

Nichole said...

Oh my gosh I had no idea. I am so sorry about your Grandpa. He was an awesome guy.

MEREDITH said...

Lacey I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. He was such a great man. My dad was telling me he has been such a great blessing for Gunnison not only in the Medical field as well as Spiritual. I am sure he will be missed by many.

Jayci said...

Hey Lacey - I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am for your loss. Your Grandpa was such a great man. He was well respected in the community and everyone that knew him through professional, social, or spiritual endeavors loved the man that he was. Isn't is wonderful that you were so blessed to have him as your Grandpa! I hope you and your family are coping well. If there is anything I can do for you here in ol' Orem, just let me know!

peterson said...

I just loved your grandpa! He was always so nice to me. Your grandparents would always give adam and I a big hug when they would see us. He will will be very missed by the community!