Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

TuAcHaN

Friday we went to St. George and took the girls to Tuachan. Tyrell's grandma kept Hadlee which was so nice to keep her out of the cold weather. We went and saw the live nativity, went on a train ride, and saw Santa. They had people playing violins and a big fire pit to warm up around. We had so much fun. Tyrell's grandma was a great host, fed us good food, and kept the older two girls so we could go and shop without them. It was so nice and we got so much done!! We had a great weekend, even though Aubrey had pink eye!
Hadlee started rockin' on her hands and knees about 10 days ago, she loves it, but is content to just stay there.


Riding the train
Waiting for the train ride
Visiting with Santa again. . . .

Live nativity

3 comments:

The Robisons said...

Fun! I ran the lights for the nativity one year....I miss that place!! Did they have the camel this year??

Jamie said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love going to the Tuahcan but I have never been to the live nativity... what a great idea!

Megan said...

Looks like you had a great weekend!