We decided to go for a little drive today. We went up past Panguitch Lake, down by Duck Creek, and over to Cedar Breaks. As you can see we ran into quite a bit of snow. I spotted these two bucks. We couldn't get a good picture, but you get the idea.

Tyrell was trying to be adventurous and take us on top of a mountain peak. We ran into these people that were stuck. We tried to help them, but they were not very smart city people and the guy kept telling his wife to pull forward a little bit so she could get a run and then they would push her. They were using her sneakers for traction under the front tires. Thankfully we got turned around safe and didn't get stuck.

View of Cedar Breaks

Aubrey and Kadence

Lacey and Tyrell

Family- Hadlee was left in the car so she wouldn't freeze.
The girls had fun throwing snowballs at each other and us.

Everyone laying on the floor watching conference

Sweet Hadlee sleeping
2 comments:
What a crazy day! That's a really hilarious story about the people stuck in the snow.
Your Cedar Breaks pics are awesome, it made me really miss Cedar City and Southern UT.
Hadlee makes us smile!
Great pictures. I can't believe that snow!!!
I like your hair. I don't know if I've ever seen it that short.
Post a Comment