Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HaDlEe'S 4 mOnTh ChEcK-uP

Here are pictures of all the girls at about the same age 4 months (give or take a week)





Yesterday was Hadlee's 4 month check-up (even though she is 4 1/2 months). Anyways here are her stats:

Weight: 15 lbs. 10 oz. - 74% )I'm not sure if this was right or not, she was freaked out when I out her on the scale and wouldn't hold still.

Height: 25" - 70%

Head circumference: 41 cm or 16.14" - 44%

She has been rolling more and more each day and seems to be enjoying her rice cereal more each day as well.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

It was good to hear from you. I enjoyed seeing pictures of your girls and what you've been up to. It's been a long time!

Anonymous said...

2 words....CHUBBY CHEEKS!

Deja said...

Holy Cow! SHe is passing up my little one. Brynn just went in the other day too and she is 12 pounds 2 ounces. Oh man I must be slacking with my milk machine!!! Hadlee is a doll though! I hope you are loving it! I know I am..don't you think she is growing up too fast? Your family is adorable!!

Shilo said...

I forgot how cute all your girls are - no wonder you have 3!! Glad to hear Hadlee is doing so well! What a big, happy baby!!

MEREDITH said...

How cute you can tell that they all are sisters for sure... What some cuties... I can't believe she is already 4 months times sure does fly... Hope all is well, talk with ya soon.