Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

My BaBy'S gRoWiN' uP!

Earlier this week Hadlee started trying to roll over, as I was uploading the pictures she got almost all the way over, she was getting so mad so we flipped her the rest of the way. As she was laying there on her tummy she was getting so mad, so she flipped back onto her back. She is getting so big so fast! I can't believe she can roll over.
Kadence was so excited to push Hadlee in her stroller. We haven't let her push her since she was tiny, and it looks like she has outgrown the doll stroller. Both Kadence and Hadlee had a lot of fun going for a ride.
Hadlee (I originally had Kadence's name here, thanks for correcting me) also tried rice cereal for the first time the other night, this was her reaction! She ate it all but pulled a face after each bite.
This was the second time she tried it.
This was tonight when she rolled over! Look at the size of those cheeks!

1 comments:

Megan said...

Oh no, you're starting to call you kids by their siblings names!!! I thought that wasn't supposed to happen until you were older...:)