Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WoRk AnD oThEr ThInGs!!

So tomorrow I am going to work. I haven't actually gone to a work place to work since 2004, and haven't actually had to wear nice dress clothes since 2002. I am working as a receptionist for Dr. Oldroyd. He comes to Panguitch once a month, and I am going to be his receptionist. It is a very easy job, and it gets me out of the house, which will be nice. I have to do reminder calls the day before the appointments, and just be there that day to check people in. It will be 10-15 hours a month, so not much, but enough. I am excited because Tyrell is going to take the day off to take care of the kids, so it will be fun for both him and the girls. It will be sad not being with my girls all day, but on to a happier note. . . . . . .
Aubrey lost her other tooth last week. Kadence actually pulled it out! It was pretty funny they were just pretending and playing around a little bit, and they wanted me to watch and Kadence pulled forward on the tooth and it snapped and was out. Aubrey was shocked cause she didn't think it was really out, so now she is missing 4 teeth. One on the top is coming in, so that is good.
A couple weekend's ago, Tyrell got up with Hadlee all night, so I let him sleep in the next morning. I think Aubrey forgot that it was Saturday and didn't know that he was home. He had went into my room to check on Hadlee and realized there was someone in my bed. She came out and asked who was sleeping in my bed?? I said, who do you think? Aubrey said very cautiously, I don't know. . . ., and I said it's your dad, she seemed relieved when I told her that. I thought it was so funny! Kids are so funny!

0 comments: