Here are a few new pictures of Hadlee. She is such a happy baby.
When I got home from work last night (7:00) Aubrey had these notes for me. Apparently someone missed me! Kadence wanted to get in on some pictures too!
I can't believe Kadence is so big! She was Hadlee's age or a little older when you moved! Wow, time really flies! And, good for you to get out and have some adventures! I agree: dad's need time when we aren't hovering over them and the kids and they can figure it out a little!
3 comments:
I can't believe Kadence is so big! She was Hadlee's age or a little older when you moved! Wow, time really flies! And, good for you to get out and have some adventures! I agree: dad's need time when we aren't hovering over them and the kids and they can figure it out a little!
Great pictures!!!! Just stopping to say Hi! on my way through!!
Such cute girls! They are lucky to have such a sweet mom that they love so much:)
Post a Comment