Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

GrAnDpA aNd GrAnDmA's!

This past weekend the WHOLE family was able to take of to Mayfield. We had such a great time. Andree was blessed on Sunday, and afterwards we had a luncheon at the park. Aubrey was doing all sorts of tricks.
Here are 9 of the 13 1/2 Belnap Cousins.
Dylan-Alexis-Aubrey-Hadlee-Kadence-Talon-Andree-Kaleb-Taylor
Grandpa and Grandma had 4 goldfish living in this little man made creek. Sunday afternoon we all went out to get them and bring them inside. Two went to the horse's trough, and two got to come inside to live in a fish tank. If they make it through the winter, they get to go back to the creek next spring. So here is everyone "helping".


About 15 miles north of Panguitch their are herds of elk that cross the highway. I've never seen any, except dead ones until last night. Tyrell was looking off to the right side of the road, and I was looking of to the left and saw this an elk about 10 feet off the road. I told Tyrell to turn around to go see how big it was, cause it looked big to me, but I'm not sure what "big" is, so we turned around and Tyrell's like, "oh my hell that is HUGE", so we tried to get a picture of it, but it was pitch black outside, and by then he had went more like 300 feet off the road (again my estimates aren't very good). Anyways Tyrell figured it was at least a 6x6. So we want to go back out there and see if we can see anymore. It got me all excited and nervous, cause had we have hit it, the trailblazer would have been done for.

1 comments:

The Sevy's said...

You got me all excited, thinking I was going to see a picture of a big bull.
Adam