Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

CoOkIe DoUgH fUnDrAiSeR!!


Hi Everyone!! Aubrey has a cookie dough fundraiser for dance. For those that live close by or that I will see in the next few months, this is for you. The six flavors are listed above, they are $15 for 48 pre-portioned cookies. Last year we bought 3 boxes for ourselves, and just used the last of them in July. I kinda forgot we still had them, but they still tasted great. I thought they were a little expensive, but they are well worth the money. They are so convenient to just pull out of the freezer, and 10 minutes later you have fresh, hot cookies. Our favorites are chocolate chunk, and snickerdoodle. If anyone would like to get some please let me know and have your money to me by the 29th of September. The cookies will be here the end of October-first of November, but we can hold on to them until the next time we may see some of you, and bring them to Gunnison the next time we come up. THANKS!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Wish we lived closer. Emerson saw the cookies and is having a fit!!

Marci said...

I want some! I'm e-mailing you my order!