Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

FiNaLly. . . . . A cOoK oUt!!

We finally got away and went up the mountain for a cookout/fishing trip. We went to Yankee Meadows. We enjoyed spending time up the quiet mountain until our neighbors buddies showed up and they all started drinking and swearing up a storm, then they decided to ride down a hill on their kids tonka truck and seen who could go the farthest. Our kids liked watching them and I was waiting for one of them to crash into a tree or something. Anyways we only fished for about 30 minutes, because it was getting dark and we needed to get home. The girls had a lot of fun, even Hadlee seemed to enjoy herself. So below are a ton of pictures from the evening.

Just a few CUTE pictures of Hadlee, I can't believe she will be three months this Thursday!

Best Friends!



Kadence got SO dirty!

Yankee Meadows

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures and the kids...I love Yankee, that was one of Kim and I's most frequented lakes. I shot a little buck by the lake with my bow and never found it...oops! Awesome place.

Megan said...

Cute pictures! Glad you finally got to get away for a little bit.

Marci said...

Hadlee is beautiful!!! I love all the pict's of the girls!! How is everything I need to call you!!

Shine said...

Wow guys! Hadlee is just beautiful! I love the pictures too, somebody has got some major talent going on there! :)

Stacey said...

It looks like had a great time!! I love those pictures of Hadlee. They are sooo cute!