Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

AuBrEy 1St DaY oF kInDeRgArTeN!!

Aubrey did so good going to kindergarten. I know some people get a little weepy when they send their kids off to school, but I wasn't and either was Aubrey. She didn't even tell me bye. She loves her teacher and has a lot of her friends in her class. She even gets to go early and eat lunch. It is so nice not to have to find something for her to eat and rush her along the whole time to hurry. I'm glad she loves school!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe Aubrey is already starting school. We are so excited for her.

I love the fish pictures. I don't blame the girls, you couldn't pay me to get in and walk around with fish. YUCK!