Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

LaBoR dAy WeEkEnD!!

Andree and Hadlee
They are exactly 8 weeks apart

Laurynn, Hadlee, Parker, Kadence, Aubrey, Zachary

Hadlee and Parker

I think Parker thinks your famous if you are on the internet, cause he wanted a picture of him and Hadlee so I could put it on my blog.
Harvesting stuff out of Grandpa's garden!


Aubrey and baby Andree


Andree, Aubrey, Kadence, Hadlee, Kaleb, Talon

Our kids and Brady and Laura's have all been born within a few months of each other. Aubrey and Talon are 5 months apart. Kadence and Kaleb are 1 month apart. Hadlee and Andree are 2 months apart. It is so fun for them to have cousins so close to their age!


Kadence and baby Andree


Aubrey shooting a BB gun for the first time! Kadence driving the 4-wheeler
The girls and I decided to head to Gunnison for the weekend. We went up the mountain and rode 4 wheelers and visited, we met our new baby cousin/niece and played with them for the afternoon, and harvested things out of grandpa's garden. We all had a great time!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like a fun/busy weekend!

peterson said...

Lacey, you need to call me the next time you come home. I would love to see your new baby!!

Marci said...

Ok I really need to see you and your girls!! Hopefully we can meet up in Gunnison soon! I can't believe how big everyone is. Parker is huge I remember when he was born!!

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! Hadlee is such a happy baby. She always has a smile... so cute!