Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 9, 2008

WeEkEnD pHoToS!!

We had a pretty good weekend. Tyrell got a lot of stuff done around the yard and motel. We finally got our garden tilled up, so hopefully we can get it planted in the next few days. It has been way to cold to plant anything yet. Saturday Jordan brought my girls home for us, and brought his boys down to see Hadlee. Parker and Zach were so cute, they both wanted to hold her a lot. They also brought us dinner, thanks again!! Sunday we all went to church, and we made it through the whole thing. Tyrell got a new calling yesterday, but I wont say what it is yet, cause I don't think he has told his parents yet. Last night was a rough night. Hadlee was up 4 times, Kadence woke up at 1:30 and threw up all over her bed, so we washed sheets and all that. Aubrey woke up with a fever and a sore throat, so she is going to the Dr. this afternoon. Hopefully we can all get feeling better soon!
Tyrell tried to get a cute picture of all his girls after church, but of course my girls can never look at the camera and smile at the same time, so this is the best you get!!
Hadlee & cousin Zach


Hadlee & cousin Parker

Hadlee laying in the sunlight, her poor foot is all bandaged up from getting poked
Look at her poor ribs sticking out!

3 comments:

Marci said...

You look amazing!!!! Hadlee looks better, her poor arm and hand my goodness! Jordan's boys are huge I can't beleive it! Call you later
Love Ya Marci

Nichole said...

Your family is so cute. All those girls!! How fun. So sorry about Hadlee. I didn't know any of that was going on. I am so glad she is doing better. Hospitals are no fun with babies for sure. Take care.

Jayci said...

Hey Lacie - Um, Jayci here! Hope you don't mind me commenting on your page. I was looking at someone's blog, and then someone else's blog, and then someone else's blog and came across yours! Yeah! So, I'm not in the loop anymore and had no idea that you had another baby - but congrats! Your family is beautiful and it looks like your doing really well. I hope you don't mind but I'm gonna put you on my list of blogging friends so I can keep up with you and what's going on. Sorry I haven't been in touch in so long. Thanks for the e-mail back in the day - I really have appreciated your friendship over the years.