Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

SuMmEr TiMe FuN!!




Hadlee even came out to enjoy a little sunlight. I can't believe she is two weeks old. She is finally back to what she weighed at birth. She is such a good baby. She rarely cries, she usually just moans and groans. We are all head over hills in love with her!

The girls had to take a break from gardening and enjoy a little time on the swing set.



We finally got our garden planted! I hope we actually get something to grow since we have waited so long.

4 comments:

Shilo said...

Hadlee is so cute! I just can't wait to see her!! I hope you guys are all doing well!!

Megan said...

Glad the weather has warmed up so you can get out and play (and plant your garden)!

Marci said...

Hadlee is beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person! I wish we lived closer to each other! Love Ya

Nichole said...

How fun that you get to plant a garden. We can't have one because of all the deer. Dang it! I love growing tomatoes. The baby looks so cute and peaceful. I am glad she is doing so well. I would love to have a little girl.