Hadlee's appointment went good today. Her bilirubin levels dropped from 14.4 yesterday to 11.3 today. They want us to continue the lights for the rest of the day and night. They want us to stop using them tomorrow morning and then have her levels rechecked on Friday afternoon. She weighed 6 lbs. 6 oz., which is what she weighed on Monday, 6 oz. below what she weighed at birth, but thankfully she is continuing to get better. Notice her bruised hand from the iv.
15 years ago




4 comments:
Your daughter is beautiful! I am sorry to read about her bilirubin beging high, I hope she gets well soon. Your daughters are all so cute! I had know clue you had three girls! Is three kids harder than two?? Well I wish your family the best! Take care
Nichole Blackham
I'm glad to hear she's doing better. How sad that the nurses took 3 pokes to get the IV in. That had to have been hard to watch. Hopefully she keeps doing well without the lights!! I sure can't wait to see her in person!
I am SO glad to hear she is doing better!! Reading about her hospital trip and seeing the pictures broke my heart. I'm so glad she can be done with the lights, they look so uncomfortable. Take care and keep us posted.
-oh and happy belated birthday (sorry it wasn't the best)
Oh my gosh Im so sorry you had to go through all of that. It is so sad to see babies that have to be stuck under the lights. I had no idea did you come back to Cedar? I haven't been to work for over a week we went on a little vacation. Im glad to here things are going better. She is sure a cutie. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to call. Take care.
Post a Comment