Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 24, 2008

ToOtH fAirY!!


Aubrey got a visit from the tooth fairy. Before bed Tyrell and her were talking about it, and he wondered whether or not the tooth fairy took the teeth or kept them. Of course she had a melt down. She didn't want the tooth fairy to take her teeth. So i tried to reassure her that the tooth fairy left the teeth, because what would she do with ALL the teeth of the kids she visited. She was still worried but eventually fell asleep. First thing in the morning she came to tell me that she came and that she left her teeth and a dollar for each tooth. She carried her teeth and money around all day, she was so excited!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Wow! Her teeth look so big in her hand. I can't believe it's time for the tooth fairy at your house.

Jamie said...

So I checked the book and saw your name for Tuesday... how exciting! I work Monday night so I don't know if I will see you when you get there. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. Is your parents coming to watch your kids?

Nichole said...

Congratulations on the Six Years. Crazy isn't it. How old is Aubrey anyways? Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I can't believe you are going to have your baby tomorrow. Good time to have one. Then you won't be pregnant during the hot months. That is what I would always want. Congratulations again with everything. We expect pictures of the new one. Good luck with everything.