Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

HaDlEe BeLnAp

Hadlee Belnap
May 27, 2008
6 lbs. 12 oz. 18 inches
The girls were so excited to come meet their NEW sister! No matter who was holding her Kadence kept saying, "I think her wants me to hold her now", she just couldn't get enough of Hadlee. She is a very good baby. She has hardly made a noise. We are so lucky and love her to pieces. We'll get some more pictures on later!





11 comments:

Megan said...

She's really cute! I'm glad all went well and she is finally here. Can't wait to meet her in a month!

MEREDITH said...

She is such a cutie and so tiny... Love her name as well, how fun... Well Congratulations and let me know how it goes with 3? :)

The Sevy's said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. Hadlee is just beautiful. Glad to hear your both doing well.

The Sevy's said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. Hadlee is just beautiful. Glad to hear your both doing well.

The Sevy's said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting. Hadlee is just beautiful. Glad to hear your both doing well.

Jamie said...

She is so pretty! Yep these are much better pictures than my phone. Congratulations your gonna have so much fun. I can't wait to come see her. Hopfully I can come over tonight. I have to do activity days with the primary girls this afternoon so hopfully after that. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! She is so beautiful, we are super excited for you guys. We wish we were there to see and hold her. We're glad everything went great.

Couldn't have asked for a better day to be born, hehehe!!!

Love ya!

Shanelle said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! I look forward to seeing more pics!

Shanelle said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! I look forward to seeing more pics!

Talene said...

Congrats!!!!! I hope all went well for you and her! She is a doll!

Stacey said...

What a little doll!! She is such a cute little baby. I love her name too! I hope everything went well for you. Your little family is so cute!