Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

nEwS fOr ThE dAy!!


Aubrey and her teacher, Mrs. Owens, she is the sweetest lady




A lot has happened today. We are set to go in on Tuesday the 27th at 7:00 a.m. to have our baby. The ultrasound said she weighed 6lbs. 5 oz., so hopefully she isn't much bigger than that. I am dilated to a 2 1/2, and 60% thinned.


Aubrey went to a pediatric dentist to get her teeth cleaned. He said her gums were a little swollen and infected. We told him about her infection she had a while back. From the look of her x-rays it looked as though she had an infection that was killing the roots on her two front teeth, so we decided to get them pulled. She was super happy. She has been wanting to lose her teeth for a while now. She did so good, and didn't feel anything. She keeps going and looking in the mirror and smiling. I think she likes her new look!


Aubrey also had her preschool graduation tonight. They had to tell everyone their name and how old they were, her and a friend told a joke, and they sang a couple songs. She did a great job! Here are a couple pictures from tonight, notice the new smile!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny that she likes her "toothless look", how cute. I can't get over how big she is getting.
Good Luck on tuesday!!!

Shilo said...

Sounds like you have been busy! How cute of Aubrey! I bet she's so excited to be moving on to Kindergarten! Hope everything goes well Tuesday!! Can't wait to hear when she gets here!!

MEREDITH said...

How cute. Wow Tuesday how exciting are you nervous? Do you have names picked out? Well good luck with everything.

Megan said...

I love Aubrey's new smile!

Shanelle said...

Aubrey looks so proud! Good luck on Tuesday, I hope everything goes well!