This picture doesn't look very good, but here I am at 35 weeks!

Kadence got a new Dora fishing pole and she absolutely loves it!

Aubrey had her dance recital yesterday, so here she is with all her prizes. She got 2 ribbons, a medal and a trophy. She won the overall dancer for the year in her age group. As you can tell her face is back to normal, she is still on medicine, and it hurts if you touch her cheek to hard, but we are glad that she is getting better.

This picture isn't very good, but you can see how HAPPY she was to win a trophy. There were only 4 girls that got one, so she was pretty proud.

This is one of Kadence's "best friends", she is a year older than her, but they were in nursery together and she just loves her. Every Sunday she finds her and gives her a big hug.

One night Kadence was EXTREMELY grumpy after she got out of the tub. She hid under her towel for a few minutes, and wouldn't let anyone help her get ready for bed. She has been pulling some BIG attitude the past month!

Tyrell finally made it home last Friday. We were all so HAPPY to see him. Here are a few pictures of downtown Oklahoma City.


This is a water taxi that goes through downtown. The hotel with the green roof (bottom picture) at the end is where Tyrell lived for 3 weeks.



4 comments:
You look great!!! Glad to see that you guys made it while Tyrell was gone, I don't know if I could handle it or if my girls could!!!
Looks like you guys are doing really well...and you look so good! You do not look 35 weeks pregnant. I'm sure you feel it though. Hang in there! Tell Aubrey good job!! I bet she is the cutest little dancer! As for Kadence, good luck with the 'tude. Glad Tyrell made it home safe! We sure miss you guys!!!
Hey! I'm glad to see that Aubreys face is doing better....and WAY TO GO on the dance trophy! Awesome!
Post a Comment