Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

UpDaTe On AuBrEy!!




I took Aubrey back to the Dr. this a.m. and they think she is doing a little better. They were going to give her another antibiotic shot, but decided to give her oral antibiotics instead, because her body reacted to the shot yesterday so well. So I am supposed to keep watching her, and take her in again if I don't see any improvement, or am worried about anything else. So I think I will take her in on Friday just to make sure that everything is good.


She had a rough night in spite of how she acted today. I let her sleep with me again, and she woke up at least every hour complaining that her butt hurt where she had got the shot. She wanted me to rub it. So I spent half my night rubbing her butt, thigh, and hamstring. She only complained about her face hurting once during the night, so I gave her more pain medicine and she seemed to be fine. She hasn't had a fever for 24 hours, so that is good, and her butt seems to be feeling better tonight. She has been up a lot today, she has colored and played babies for a little bit, and even went outside to ride her bike for and jump on the trampoline for a few minutes. Hopefully we will all get a little more sleep tonight. Thankfully Kadence slept through the night. Oh and the official diagnosis is erysipelas or cellulitis.

2 comments:

Shanelle said...

She looks so much better! I can't believe how her face swelled up, that's awful. At least they knew what it was and were able to treat it right away!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, poor Aubrey. She has some freaky things happen to her, poor thing. Tell her we love her and hope she gets better soon.