Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

bReEcH eXeRcIsEs

So since our baby is breech the Dr. gave me these exercises to do to try and encourage her to flip. I read that it is 65% effective, but I'm not so sure. the exercises are kinda painful at times, and are really awkward to get into. If you blow up the picture and read under visualization, it is pretty funny I don't know what the author was thinking. I think it was written a long time ago, and maybe they were a hippie or something. Hopefully they work!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

GOOD LUCK! I totally tried them... and I remember reading the paper and thinking the same thing. I hope they work better for you than they did for me.

Megan said...

The ironing board is so funny. I hope they work or they can turn her!

Talene said...

I'm sorry...good luck! They don't look that comfortable to do!