Yes, it's true. Number 3 is on it's way! We are so excited, but I am a little nervous to think that I am going to have 3 kids to take care of. Aubrey didn't quite know what to say when she found out, and wouldn't really talk to us, but she has since told us she is excited and will change the wet diapers. She told Aunt Kim that she didn't know where we were going to but another crib in our house. Kadence doesn't understand it totally, but we talk to her about it and she asks to hold the little baby. So I think she is excited. We find out on the 15th what we are having and can't wait. I am due on June 8th.
15 years ago





4 comments:
oh-my-gosh...congrats! That is SO exciting! I can't believe your that far along...to find out what you are having. You better put it up so that we know! And I got your e-mail and yes it's an announcment...but I'm not due until Aug...it happened a little sooner that I expected, but we are excited! Keep us posted about you!
The ultrasound looks awesome! Is that the same one from Christmas? I looks different to me, maybe I just don't remember. You'll have to let us know what you're getting when you find out! Happy New Year!!!
Lacey,
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. We are happy for you guys! Looks like you had a great Christmas!
Hey Lacey. Congratulations!! I didn't know. Hope you don't mind that I looked at your page. You are more than welcome to look at mine. ourjohndeerekids.blogspot.com. Your kids are getting so big. They are adorable. Man how would it be to have a girl to put in dance. Maybe some day I will find out. Take care. Nichole
Post a Comment