Hi There this is Meredith and Nick I found your link on Nichole's blog... We just wanted to say hi... Here is our blog if you ever want to check it out. I know Nick would love to hear from Tyrell but this is probably something he doesn't do a lot with right??? Well anyways your girls are super cute and congratulations on baby # 3... Here is our blog meredithrosenvall.blogspot.com/ MEREDITH and NICK
Hi again.. Nick took a job up here with a company that does a lot of programming for online banking... SO it will an adventure I am sure... Anyways Nick doesn't really do a lot with the blog either but sometimes he will... But here is his email nrosenvall@gmail.com I think Nick would love to hear from Tyrell... Well Take care, we will be sure to follow you guys through your blog...
2 comments:
Hi There this is Meredith and Nick I found your link on Nichole's blog... We just wanted to say hi... Here is our blog if you ever want to check it out. I know Nick would love to hear from Tyrell but this is probably something he doesn't do a lot with right??? Well anyways your girls are super cute and congratulations on baby # 3... Here is our blog meredithrosenvall.blogspot.com/
MEREDITH and NICK
Hi again.. Nick took a job up here with a company that does a lot of programming for online banking... SO it will an adventure I am sure... Anyways Nick doesn't really do a lot with the blog either but sometimes he will... But here is his email nrosenvall@gmail.com I think Nick would love to hear from Tyrell... Well Take care, we will be sure to follow you guys through your blog...
Post a Comment