Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

ChRiStMaS!!!

Kadence took at least 5 minutes to open this present. We kept asking her if we could help her, but she wanted to do it by herself.


Tyrell pulling Aubrey and Alexis behind his dad's "famous" three-wheeler
Grandpa Belnap and the dad's went ice fishing on Christmas Eve, while the girls stayed home and made gingerbread houses

Grandpa and Grandma Belnap gave all the girls new dresses for Christmas

The Belnap cousin nativity scene
Emerson and Kadence

Kadence is still very unsure of Santa. Thank goodness Aubrey is always there to comfort her


Aubrey pulled a lot of silly faces Christmas morning, but this was one of her favorite presents from Santa



I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from Christmas. I didn't do very good with pictures this year, so when I get more from family members I will post more. Of course we had a great holiday season. We spent about 10 days in Gunnison/Mayfield and were able to see a lot of family and friends.

0 comments: