Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

JuNe. . . . .

I thought May was busy, but June was twice as busy. We started off having the annual Belnap Family Reunion. We were in charge and we held it at the Tropic Reservoir Campground. We had a great time and missed those who couldn't attend. Next we had the balloon festival, it was the weekend before we moved. Tyrell's parents have never been so they came down to enjoy it and help us pack. Sherry was an awesome packer. Being so close to having this baby I can't do too much, and it is killing me. I hate when I have to rely on other people to help me out! We got all packed and moved on June 29, 2011. It was such a sad day. The Houston's were home and came over to say their goodbyes, and we all cried like babies, especially me! I felt so bad for my girls. They were so overcome with emotion saying goodbye. I felt horrible because I was the one who put them in this position and caused them the pain they were feeling.

Panguitch Balloon Fest 2011

View from our back porch


Balloon Glow with grandpa and grandma Belnap





Early morning balloons











Why be Normal? When you can be a Belnap??


Belnap family reunion 2011


Tropic Resevoir Campground


Pinata Candy!!


Go Aubrey!


Go Kadence!


Alexis, Aubrey, Taylor, Kaleb, Talon, Kadence, Hadlee, Dylan



0 comments: