We were so happy to bring little Lindyn into our home. I was induced on July 12 at about 11 a.m., and she entered the world at 7:19 p.m. They gave me cervidil at 11, broke my water at 1 p.m., the nurse came into check me and I was at a 7 at 6:45 p.m., she said she would be back in an hour unless I felt like I needed her earlier, about 7 p.m. I felt a strong urge to push, but I didn't want to call her in, cause I figured she would think I was crazy, but with the next contraction I knew I couldn't wait any longer. She came in and yes I was ready, but she said to wait to push until the dr. got there, I couldn't, so I would push a little just to relieve the pressure. By the time the dr. got there, she was pretty much crowning, while he was getting his gown on, he said to just give hime 20 seconds and he would be ready, with the next contraction she was born. I think this was the easiest delivery, and it was the shortest labor. She weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz. (our smallest) and was 19 inches. She is perfect. She is such a good baby and she is loved so much. Her older sisters can't get enough of her, and either can I!
Lindyn all bundled up and ready to go home
Isn't liking getting strapped in. . . .
15 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment