Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

7 yEaRs OlD. . . .wHaT!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUBREY!!!
Aubrey celebrated her 7th birthday on October 11. I can't believe she is 7 and I can't believe I am old enough to have a 7 year old!! Conference weekend we were lucky enough to have Grandpa and Grandma Belnap come visit for Aubrey's special day. Wednesday my mom came down for a conference's she had at Bryce and stayed until the following Monday. Thursday my aunt Jeanette came, and Friday my dad came. Aubrey has a friend whose birthday is 2 days before hers, so we had a combined pool party. They all had a ton of fun. Friday night we celebrated Aubrey's birthday and had cake and ice cream. I made a rainbow cake, thanks to Tyrell's cousin, and it turned out pretty good. Saturday my mom & dad, Jeanette, and I took off for St. George to go to Tuachan and shop. We had a great time and the show was awesome. I love going to plays.
The rainbow cake!!
Opening presents
Aubrey once again got spoiled!! She wanted a digital camera, so with her permission she got my old camera and I got a new one! She got a new dress, a jacket, and about 15 new shirts/sweaters. She also got jewelry, barbies, and $$$.
Having snacks after swimming
Aubrey having fun with her friends
More swimming fun!
Kadence had a blast, she would just go around the edges over and over
Opening presents from her friends


We're so happy Aubrey is in our family. She is as SASSY as SASSY gets, but she is also such a good girl and a good helper. She is a great student and loves to read, she learns really fast. We love you Auber Dauber!!

3 comments:

Marci said...

I can't believe she is 7 holy cow!! I miss ya we need to chat!

Shine said...

Lacey! That cake is so cool! How on earth do you make it?

Rebecs said...

Cute cake Lac! How'd you do that? She is such a darling girl! Happy Birthday Aubrey! Can't believe it's already been 7 years.