Saturday I took Aubrey and Kadence to Tuachan to see High School Musical 2. They had SO much FUN!! Kadence was dancing and singing through out the whole show. Everyone was watching her, I got so many comments on how cute she was. We also go some school shopping done. It was a fun girls day!
15 years ago




2 comments:
Fun!!! I love going to the Tuachan. I didn't realize that all three of those were playing... I knew about two of them. Was it super hot? We were going to go sometime in Sept or Oct cuz I thought it would be too hot now... what do you think should we wait?
Looks like you had so much fun! Jenna, Steph's little sister told me you ran into her at downeast. That's funny. You have such a great memory holy cow! I hope things are going good for you.
Post a Comment