Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

24Th Of JuLy!!

Tyrell is the scout master in our ward, and the boys were in charge of the breakfast this year. He was designated as the pancake flipper. He flipped pancakes for 3 hours. They served between 500-600 people, and it was all you can eat, so he flipped ALOT of pancakes. The parade was fun, except for the annoying people we sat next to.
The firefighters spray water out of the engines, and the kids stand under them and get soaked. My kids stayed dry! There was no way they were going out there.

This picture is for my nephew Zach. I told him about this little truck this lady in town has, and told him I would take a picture of it. So here you go!
I just crack up every time I see these old ladies in the parade. Every year they play songs using random things. They use kazoos, old washboards, wooden spoons, and anything else they can find. They are so cute!


0 comments: