Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

WeEkEnD fUn!!

We had such a GREAT weekend!! My parents, and my brother Jordan and his family came down to help us celebrate Hadlee's 1st birthday (and my dad's 60th and my birthday). Our kids were SO excited to have everyone here. Friday we cooked dinner, opened presents and had birthday cake. Most of us got in the hot tub. Saturday all the boys and Aubrey went for a 4-wheeler ride. the kids played and played outside, and got in the hot tub again. Jordan's family had to go home on Saturday night. All of the kids had so much fun. Today we went out to Ruby's Inn and did a few "touristy" things. We ate lunch out there and then headed home. We are so glad everyone was able to come and help celebrate birthdays.

Grandpa & Grandma Stewart

Hadlee & Parker
Hadlee & Zach
Hadlee & Laurynn
All the Stewart grandkids minus Emerson
Playing in the hot tub
Eating a cupcake
Singing Happy Birthday!!
We got my dad this GIANT birthday hat!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like fun! I love the picture of mom and dad doing the touristy thing.

Shine said...

Lacey, I just LOVE your outfit in the first picture. Lol. What fun!

BALLS said...

hey this is sheena. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you all! you look like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Funny, when I talked to Kadence the other day all i really got from the converstation was that you guys had cupcakes. She just kept saying "we had a cupcake with cupcakes and some cupcakes" I guess she likes cupcakes?

Shanelle said...

Wow! I can't believe Hadlee is one already! It looks like you guys had a great weekend!

Megan said...

I can't believe that Hadlee is already one! Such a cute girl:) Happy birthday to her cute mom too!