Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

RaNdOm PiCtUrEs FrOm ThE pAsT fEw WeEkS!!

These are just random pictures from the past few weeks, that were too cute I had to share!

Kadence with a sparkler
Hadlee and Mom
All the Stewart grandkids minus Hadlee
Grandpa sharing pink frosting cookies with Kadence and Emerson
Grandpa reading stories to Emerson and Kadence

Kadence-Aubrey-Emerson
All the Stewart grandkids minus Hadlee

6 comments:

Marci said...

I tried to call you did you get my message? I got Hadlee's birth announcement today she is beautiful I love the picture of all three of them! I can't believe how big Megan and Jordan's kids are! When are you going to Gunnison? I can't wait to see Hadlee. Call Me!

Stacey said...

Looks like you had a fun fourth. Your kids are so cute. Hadlee is getting so big so fast. Her blessing dress is so pretty! You'll have to call me when you come to Gunnison and maybe we could meet up somewhere!

Anonymous said...

CUTE KIDS! I'M GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO GO HANG OUT IN GUNNI WITH YOUR FAMILY. I'M SURE THAT WAS A NICE BREAK.

Michael and Aubray said...

Hey Lacey! It's Aubray from Rexburg Idaho. talked with your mom on saturday and she said you all were doing really well. Cute pictures! Hadlee is so sweet. Take care... Love Aubray

Rebecs said...

Really I mean it when I say you have the cutest girls. Everyone I know who has all girls, has the cutest girls. I think they give the girls to parents who make cute babies!

Looks like you guys have had a fun summer. I'm glad Hadlee's blessing went well. You look great BTW.

Deja said...

Okay mother of the year!! I am so impressed that your blot is so well kept up. Mine is like months later. I feel like I don't have time for anything. Hadlee is a doll. I can't believe how cute all of your girls are. You look good. It is so fun to have 3 girls with you and that Brynn and Hadlee are so close in age. It is such a bummer that we don't live close to eachother. Well, your family is so cute and perfect! Congrats on everything. Love ya