Newest member of the Belnap family
Andree Belnap
Aubrey & Hadlee (look how big Hadlee's cheeks are getting)
Hadlee showing us how strong she is holding up her head
Chillin' with dad
More big cheeks!
Aubrey and Kadence were in the 24th of July parade here in Panguitch with their dance team. you can see Aubrey on the float near the front
The do races at the 24th celebration, Aubrey got 3rd in her age group and won $1.
The do races at the 24th celebration, Aubrey got 3rd in her age group and won $1.
Life has been busy. Last week Aubrey and Kadence had dance camp. Aubrey was gone all day Friday (9 a.m. to 8 :30 p.m.) and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Kadence went on Saturday from 1 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. They both rode in the 24th of July parade, and Aubrey also danced. The motel is busy, and is going to continue to be so for a while. I feel like we haven't slowed down much since having Hadlee. We also got a new cousin/niece this week. Congratulations to Brady, Laura, Talon & Kaleb!




3 comments:
Looks like a fun 24th! I think Hadlee still looks little (probably becasue Emerson was such a BIG boy).
Hadlee is getting so big! She is so cute! It looks like you guys had a good time on the 24th. I can't wait to see you, even though we don't know when we will!
Hi Lacey! Cute girls! OH and cute name by the way! I heard you had had another one and named her Hadlee! You know I like it!!! LOL how are things in Panguich?
Post a Comment