Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Week in Review!




Tuesday Tyrell came home for lunch and had found out that for work he was being sent to a 3 week "BOOT CAMP" in Oklahoma City. We thought it was a possibility that he might have to go, but because of his position he was told that he probably wouldn't be sent. It used to be a 6 week thing, so I am glad that it is now only 3. He had the option of choosing when he wanted to go anytime from April-August. Because of the motel business and a new baby on the way we decided he better head out in April. So from April 7-25 we will be without our daddy. This will definitely be a trying time for me.




Wednesday Tyrell came home with some flowers for all his girls. Thanks so much for brightening our day. Kadence kept saying how pretty they were.




Friday I had a Dr. appointment. He said everything looked really good and I am measuring right on. I go back in two weeks for another routine check up and an ultrasound. This pregnancy seems to have gone by really fast so far, so hopefully that continues.

0 comments: