Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

HiP hOp!!




These are a few pictures of Aubrey dancing at the ball game in January. They were performing their Hip Hop dance, and from the pictures you can tell that they were NEVER on with each other. They get to wear pretty much anything they want, to make it original. It is a really cute dance and is fun to see them do different moves, plus they love to do it!

2 comments:

Frehner Family said...

I can't belive how big your girls are getting! They are so cute!
So where are you guys now? I'm guessing somewhere in Utah still by all the snow pictures! We are in Southern Arizona. Loving the weather!!

Ammie Frehner

MEREDITH said...

How cute, Kemry loves to dance... By the way I tagged you...