Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

SnOw StOrM!!




We have been having a horrible blizzard/snow storm most of the day. There are times when you can't see anything. The wind is blowing so bad, that our windows are covered in snow, so we can hardly see out of them. Crazy me actually got out and drove in it. I could hardly see 10 feet in front of me. Aubrey had dance, but we drove by and no one was there. I had to run to the store also, and made the girls stay in the car while I ran in. These pictures our from our front door looking out onto main street. I can't wait for spring!!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yuck! That looks to cold for me!!

Talene said...

Seeing things like that makes me glad to live in AZ! Other than the weather I'm ALL about UTAH!!!