We went to the Dr. today for an ultrasound and found out we are having a GIRL! We are super excited! I have to admit we were all a little shocked to be having another girl, but we are all excited for another princess. The girls can't wait! We didn't get any good pictures, because she was curled up in a little ball, but the ultrasound technician seemed to be pretty positive that is was a girl.
15 years ago




6 comments:
Wow!! Congrats! Three girls! You guys are going to have your hands full!
I thought for sure it would be a boy! I was getting lots of boy stuff together for you. 3 girls is going to fun! :)
Wow that is SO exciting, congrats!!! I can't beilive your that far along and that your having another girl, so fun!! We are expecting another one too, we'll be finding out what it is soon, i'll keep ya posted!
congrats! Another girl...What is up with all the girls?!?! They are very fun though! I hoping for a boy (mostly for Tyrell) but I can only see you with girls...mabey because I've never seen you with a little boy!?! Are the girls excited she a girl? Kam wants another girl...she told me that she wouldn't know how to buy boy toys :) It was funny!
Congratulations!!! That will be fun... Family full of girls is a lot of fun trust me I would know!!! Anyways congrats again...
Oh WOW! I think I am going to be in the same boat! We still haven't found out what we are having because it was turned the wrong way..but I have a feeling it's a girl! I am so excited for you. Your other two are so dang cute, you will just have your hands full when they start dating!! Congrats!
Post a Comment