Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Things about me!

A while ago Mikelle "tagged" me, and I have never gotten around to doing it. So sorry!!! Kim sent me an email that had questions your supposed to answer and send to all your friends, so I am going to do this in replace of Mikelle's tag. Mikelle, I did get tagged a long time ago by another friend, so you can search through my posts and read it if you want!! Your supposed to answer the questions with 4 answers.
1- Jobs I've had in my life: 1- pizza maker, 2- secretary (at many places), 3-department store worker (loved the discounts), 4- MOM!!
2- Places I have lived: 1- Gunnison, 2- Provo, 3- Cedar City, 4- Panguitch
3- T.V. shows I like to watch: 1- Days of our Lives, 2- Grey's Anatomy, 3- Bachelor, 4- almost any "reality" show
4- Places I've been on vacation: 1- Florida, 2- Washington D.C., 3- California, 4- New York
5- Favorite foods: 1: Mexican, 2- chicken, 3- potatoes & gravy, 4- anything sweet!
6- I would rather be right now: 1- on vacation anywhere!, 2- hanging out with family, 3- hanging out with friends, 4- camping (I can't believe I put that)
7- Places I like to shop: 1- Old Navy, 2- Target, 3- Kohls, 4- Roberts
8- Things on the floor of my closet: 1- shoes, 2- case of diaper wipes, 3- laundry basket, 4- dresser
So now you have all learned a few things about me. This isn't an official tag, but I would love it if you would all post these same questions on your blogs, or email them to me!

0 comments: