hahaha good luck! I love wild children! Corby and Ammie moved to Sierra Vista just a couple months ago, it's about 3 1/2 hrs. from us, but we go to the same temple, so we just met there. It was fun to see them. We miss everyone soo much!
Kandence is starting to look so much like Aubrey!! They are so cute! Oh and I also wanted to tell you, good work on kandence cake, that was impressive! I loved it
2 comments:
hahaha good luck! I love wild children! Corby and Ammie moved to Sierra Vista just a couple months ago, it's about 3 1/2 hrs. from us, but we go to the same temple, so we just met there. It was fun to see them. We miss everyone soo much!
Kandence is starting to look so much like Aubrey!! They are so cute! Oh and I also wanted to tell you, good work on kandence cake, that was impressive! I loved it
Post a Comment