Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2012

PrOjEcTs I'vE bEeN wOrKiNg On. . . . . .

I have been working on a few projects for the house
This headboard used to be my parents back in the 70's, I think
We painted it and glazed it and it turned out so cute!
We put it in Aubrey's room and it works great with her new queen bed
I forgot to get a before picture, but here is the mirror painted, before being glazed.  It was the same ugly brown as the headboard.

All glazed! I love how it turned out.  We got the same paint and glaze as our kitchen cabinets so it all matches.  But what I love the most about this mirror is that it was my grandparents.  It was part of their bedroom set and I remember it hanging in their bedroom ever since I was a little girl.  The mirror has a date stamped on in from 1954

I made this wreath that I found on Pinterest, it turned out super cute!

0 comments: