This little girl is growing up way to fast! She is such a good, happy baby, and she loves her mama, which I love!!

She loves to take a bath, and she loves to splash!!


She has been doing this for like a month. She
will take two crawls forward and then she drops and army crawls the rest of the way. She gets around pretty good.


Helping mom cook!
Tyrell said it didn't look very safe, but hey, she was happy!

So proud she can sit up

She loves to eat! She eats almost anything we give her, and she loves to drink water out of her
sippy cup. She also knows how to pick up and put cheerios and those little puff things in her mouth

Such a happy girl!

She used to always fall asleep in her swing, well she figured out why I put her in there, and would scream when I would put her in there of fear of falling asleep. Eventually she would go out, sitting all the way
forward, holding on to her toys!

Face-plant into the toys
0 comments:
Post a Comment