Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

AuBrEy'S 9tH bIrThDaY. . . . . .

I can't believe my baby girl is 9!! I seriously don't know where the time has gone. Aubrey had a great birthday! She got 3 barbies, with a laundry room set, food, a polly pocket fashion stage, new clothes and shoes, kids bop 20, squinkies and $$.
For her birthday party, we took a few friends to the movie Dolphin Tale. It was so funny to watch these girls giggle and laugh and sing and giggle, did I already say giggle, well that's what little girls do. They are such a cute group of girls, and I am so glad Aubrey has made some good friends!
Lovin' her gifts!
She didn't want to peek, so she closed her eyes and looked up

1 comments:

The Sevy's said...

Wow she looks so grown up, I can't beilive it! What a beautiful girl!