Hadlee

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Kadence

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Aubrey

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

AlMoSt ThErE!!

We are getting SO close to being in our house. Hopefully only 3 more weeks!

Kids bathroom tile
We went with knotty cherry cabinets, with a glaze, we did not stain them, because they naturally darken over time, in 3 months they will look like they were stained, I will post pictures in a few months to see te difference.
Master bath
Above toilet in Master
Kids bath cabinet
Laundry room
Laundry room above washer and dryer
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Wood floor
laundry room tile
Washer and dryer pedestal
Master bath tile
Master bath tile and light
Kids bath tile
Driveway and sidewalk poured
My dad came down to help lay tile
Hadlee climbing the ladder
Hadlee helping grandpa
Uncle Taylor also came down to help us tile
Stucco color on

8 comments:

Jayci said...

Your house looks amazing! I'm SO excited for you guys!

Shine said...

It looks awesome! I love the colors you painted various walls! I think the laundry room is my favorite! SOOOO CLOSE! So exciting! :)

Mama Bair said...

Looks great! I am so excited for you.

Shilo said...

I love it!! It looks incredible...I hope we can come see it when we are in Utah...and you guys of course! :)

peterson said...

It looks so good lacey! How fun for you guys!

Megan said...

I LOVE IT!! I'm jealous of that laundry room! DId you get that tile at home depot? I think it's the same we did our bathroom in.

Shanelle said...

Cute house! I LOVE your cabinets!

MEREDITH said...

Looks Awesome love the green!